O ne of the most ancient herbal remedies, melaleuca gets its common name, “tea tree,” from the frequent use of its leaves as an herbal tea. In Australia, where TLEO Tea Tree is sourced from its origin, Aboriginal peoples brought its therapeutic properties along in folk medicine for centuries, and those properties have contributed greatly to tea tree oil’s popularity in modern cultures as an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic, and a broad-spectrum antimicrobial.
Widely researched across the world, scientific studies have shown Melaleuca alternifolia’s remarkable value in aiding against bacterial and fungal issues – and it has been researched for qualities that help the body kick into high defensive gear when faced with such conditions. Tea tree oil also carries compounds that help keep mold at bay on fruits and vegetables.
The small tree’s needle-like leaves and twigs deliver the fresh, spicy, woody scent of its essential oil through steam or water distillation. The earthy aroma blends well with other “green” and stimulating oils, such as peppermint, orange, lemon, lime, or eucalyptus.
Tea Tree is well known for aiding with the alleviation of redness in skin irritations and blemishes, and the curbing of body odor. Tea tree oil remedies have been shown to reduce feelings of discomfort from pain and swelling due to insect bites. It’s excellent in promoting antimicrobial properties in cleansing and refreshing feelings in the body, mind, and spirit, as well as the home, as tea tree oil’s compounds, notably terpinen-4-ol, have been shown to possess antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities. The oil is used in many over-the-counter skin, hair, and nail products, cleansers, soaps, and lotions.
Let TLEO Tea Tree energize and refresh you and your surroundings for a perfect feeling of finding center:
- Dilute 1-2 drops into TELO Fractionated Coconut Oil to promote the alleviation of feelings of irritation to the skin’s surface: First, clean the skin around the redness or irritation, then gently apply the oil with a cotton ball to the painful or reddened areas of skin.
- Add 1-2 drops to your daily facial cleanser to promote the appearance of cleansed and refreshed skin. Research a homemade face mask recipe to make with TLEO Tea Tree, a natural toner, and a best friend for a fresh face!
- Add 20 drops to ¾ cup distilled water and ½ cup apple cider vinegar in a reusable spray bottle. Shake well. Use as a natural, chemical-free surface cleaner.
- Diffuse all over your home and let the antifungal effect of TLEO Tea Tree help purify the air and freshen any room.
- Dilute a drop or two and apply to fingernails and toenails after bathing to keep your nails’ appearance in tip-top, mani/pedi shape.
TOTAL LIFE ESSENTIAL OILS FEATURES
- PEAK QUALITY: Sourced globally from across five continents
- PRECISE HARVEST: Assures each essential oil’s composition and potency remain intact
- SUPERIOR EXTRACTION: At first cut, by cold press or steam distillation for purity; reduces the breakdown of compounds
Cold press: Whole fruit or peel is pressed to derive essential oil, with solids from the plant included. The integral liquid is then filtered to separate oils from the juice.
Steam distillation: Delicate herb and leaf material is placed in a central unit, traditionally a stainless steel still. Steam is then sent into the container to release the aromatic molecules, creating a vapor. Compounds are then delivered to a condenser. Water is introduced to return the vapor to a liquid, then extracted. The liquid is carried to a separator, where the now-perfumed water and essential oils are separated.
- EXCLUSIVE SEAL: Packaged with a proprietary sealing method to remove all oxygen, prevent degradation and extend longevity.
- EVOCATIVE SCENTS: Exclusive, incomparable blends offer an explosion of sensory elation, therapeutic benefits
Total Life Essential Oils are here to restore you. To transport you, to transform your day into that escape you envision when you close your eyes and remember to breathe.
Find your center when you inhale the possibility of complete relaxation. This journey will bring you back. Full circle. Returning your mind, body, and spirit to the soulful destination you crave at the end of each busy day. Your mind can pack a bag and set out to discover all the earth offers to restore us, make us whole. Total Life Essential Oils can take your spirit to pristine points across five continents, within the comforting retreat of your own home.
*This product line is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease.