A At home, at work, in the shower, in the car at school drop-off, from the conference room to the laundry room to the mudroom … Total Life Essential Oils has so many uses, they defy your best list-making abilities. But TLC is here to help. Get ready to sharpen your “Treat Yourself” skills.
Our 12 single scents and three powerhouse blends of Total Life Essential Oils can be enjoyed in three ways:
– Topical application
– Home and household
While there are endless possibilities for incorporating TLEO into your spiritual, mindful, life-affirming journey, your connection to the harmonies of the earth, and your honoring of the source of all the earth’s gifts, Mother Nature herself, here is our handful of suggestions to set you on your path to Discover your “scents” of self:
Aromatherapy: Scents. Sensations. Sensational.
While the term “aromatherapy” is sometimes defined as clinical practice, the practical use of TLEO aromas in our day-to-day lives is simply recommended as aromatherapy via enjoying the inspirational scents through inhaling them. Use your TLEO Aroma Diffuser in whatever room you prefer. Follow the instructions to mix water (distilled is generally recommended) and essential oil in the diffuser’s central well. Once the mist is flowing, take the time to enjoy the evocative scent. Sit back. Turn off the ringer on your phone. Close your eyes. Honor the journey. Remember to breathe deeply and evenly. Let every TLEO scent – single, power blend, or your own custom mix – enliven feelings of a balanced mind, body, and spirit.
A diffuser is just one way to indulge. You can enjoy the scent of seeking perfect balance with TLEO and its connection to nature in many ways:
- Apply 1-2 drops of the TLEO scent of your choice to a tissue or a perfume card type of paper and slip it into your pocket or purse. It’ll be with you all day, perking up your senses and reminding you of that essential connection to Mother Nature that helps us find balance.
- Apply a few drops of TLEO Serenity Blend to a cotton ball, tissue, or perfume card, and inhale evenly and deeply to promote feelings of calmed nerves and inner peace.
- At night, place a drop or two of TLEO Lavender on a cotton ball and place it under your pillow or at your bedside.
- Mix up a custom linen spray with distilled water and a few drops of the oils, mist it gently across your sheets before bedtime, and let the dreaming begin.
TLEO is a refreshing scent oasis in the bath or shower – whether in the TLEO Aroma Diffuser set on the counter or on a washcloth near the faucet, so the steam carries the scent aloft as you take in an invigorating spark in the morning or let a calming bouquet help you unwind at night.
Topical: Let the Uplifting Experience Sink In
Several of our essential oils are highly regarded for their support of softer-feeling hair and the feel of a healthy scalp. And all of the stars of the TLEO collection promote the appearance of smoother skin, not to mention their support for aching joints or sore muscles. Essential oils are renowned in the massage therapy industry, and with good reason. Eucalyptus oil is one of the top components of massage oils, preferred for its promotion of a sense of ultimate soothing and fast recovery.
Keep in mind that, whatever you choose, you must properly dilute the oils in TLEO Fractionated Coconut Oil, our exclusive carrier oil, when using them topically. (Or, in the bath or shower, or in your after-shower skincare routine, mix a drop or two of the oils with whatever shampoo, facial cleanser or moisturizer you prefer.) Our exclusive TLEO FCO is 100% pure Cocos nucifera oil. Because of its integrity as a pure carrier oil, with impurities and most of its scent removed, it won’t inhibit your joy when using Total Life Essential Oils. It is lightweight and silky smooth and helps improve the essential oil experience while preventing possible side effects and irritation to the skin.
- Add 1-2 drops of TLEO Tea Tree to your daily facial cleanser to promote the appearance of cleansed, toned, and refreshed skin.
- Dilute 1-2 drops of TLEO Peppermint into 1 teaspoon of FCO and use your fingertips to massage a slight amount onto temples to alleviate the feeling of tension from a headache. (Reminder: A bit of peppermint goes a long way.)
- Blend 3-4 drops of TLEO Revitalize Blend with FCO during massage. Gently massage into the skin and soak up the feelings of soothed muscles and relieved joints.
- In the palm of your hand, mix 1 ounce of your everyday shampoo or conditioner with a few drops oil and wash as you usually would – try TLEO Bergamot; Grapefruit; Lemongrass; Lime; Peppermint; or Rosemary. It can also be added, 2-3 drops at a time, to any after-shower hair care product. For feelings of stimulated, soothed, and cleansed scalp, try TLEO Rosemary.
- Dilute TLEO Lemongrass into carrier oil – 10-12 drops to 1 teaspoon FCO – and add to the water of a warm bath to promote feelings of relaxed muscles and a clear mind.
- After the shower, dilute a few drops of your selected oil into TLEO Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to the soles of the feet or behind the ears as you get ready for bed, and welcome a night filled with the sense of a more restful, meaningful sleep.
TLEO scents invoke wonderful balance when, after diluting with FCO, rolled across the skin’s surface or at pulse points. Depending on the scent or blend you choose, enjoying this method can encourage feelings of relaxation or invigoration, joy, or calm.
Right At Home: TLEO is a Household Cleansing Dream
The TLEO collection, singles, and blends boosts a long list of antioxidant, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal properties that are researched more and more nowadays and proving worthy of innumerable uses around the home and to support your family’s health and safety. Many household essential oils are touted for their ability to help in the reduction or elimination of harmful surface and airborne bacteria – a quality that’s crucial to our harmonious living now.
For example, the nonprofit environmental research group EWG approves the eco-friendly use of eucalyptus oil in dozens of household cleaning products, while the CDC approves of the oil’s use in insect repellent.
- Add 7-10 drops of TLEO Grapefruit to about a ½ cup of distilled water in a reusable spray bottle. Mist it across any room to give your home its own mood boost. Mix in TLEO Orange or TLEO Lemon to boost the cleansing citrus sensation.
- Add 8-12 drops of TLEO Guardian Blend to distilled water in a 10 to 12 oz., reusable spray bottle and fire away at your hard-to-clean surfaces. Or diffuse Guardian Blend and enjoy its warm, clean aroma while it helps purify the air and rid your home of unwanted smells.
- Add a few drops of your favorite TLEO citrus scent to a homemade or natural laundry soap to boost cleaning, deodorizing, and freshening your clothes, linens, bath towels, and more.
- If your homemade tile cleaner, shower disinfectant, or kitchen counter scrubber recipe calls for the essential oil to liven up its antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-everything quality, reach for citrus’s superpowers. Add 1-2 drops of TLEO Lime; Lemon; Grapefruit or Bergamot.
- Give your sink a reason to sing: Add half a cup of cider vinegar to half a cup of baking soda slowly (they’ll react, causing a bubbling-up effect), then add 3 drops of TLEO Bergamot and 3 drops of TLEO Lemon for an awesome scrubber with Mother Nature’s seal of approval.
- Make a homemade insect repellent by mixing 1 drop of TLEO Eucalyptus with 10 drops of witch hazel in a small, reusable spray bottle and shake gently together. Spray to apply.
With many of our TLEO singles being part of the citrus family, the most popular group of essential oils found in household cleaners, they act as terrific nature-based deodorizers, eliminating odors and fighting bacteria while adding their inherent fresh, sweet scent.
TOTAL LIFE ESSENTIAL OILS FEATURES
- PEAK QUALITY: Sourced globally from across six continents
- PRECISE HARVEST: Assures each essential oil’s composition and potency remain intact
- SUPERIOR EXTRACTION: At first cut, by cold press or steam distillation for purity; reduces the breakdown of compounds
Cold press: Whole fruit or peel is pressed to derive essential oil, with solids from the plant included. The integral liquid is then filtered to separate oils from the juice.
Steam distillation: Delicate herb and leaf material is placed in a central unit, traditionally a stainless steel still. Steam is then sent into the container to release the aromatic molecules, creating a vapor. Compounds are then delivered to a condenser. Water is introduced to return the vapor to a liquid, then extracted. The liquid is carried to a separator, where the now-perfumed water and essential oils are separated.
- EXCLUSIVE SEAL: Packaged with a proprietary sealing method to remove all oxygen, prevent degradation and extend longevity.
- EVOCATIVE SCENTS: Exclusive, incomparable blends evoke an explosion of sensory elation, therapeutic benefits
- PROTECTIVE GLASS: Amber glass bottle protects oil’s longevity, purity
- TRAVEL APPROVED: 2 oz. the bottle is TSA approved for a carry-on liquid
Total Life Essential Oils are here to restore you. To transport you, to transform your day into that escape you envision when you close your eyes and remember to breathe.
Total Life Essential Oils can take your spirit to pristine points across six continents, within the comforting retreat of your own home. Find your center when you inhale the possibility of complete relaxation. This journey will bring you back. Full circle. Returning your mind, body, and spirit to the soulful destination you crave at the end of each busy day.
Note: Essential oil products containing citrus may cause photosensitivity and should not be applied topically when outside or in direct sunlight.
*This product line is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or mitigate any disease.