S ourced from Brazil, the sweetest and perhaps most nutritious of citrus has long been used in aromatherapy, beloved for its support of calming, cooling, and cleansing effects. Native to China, Citrus sinensis is prolific in Chinese medicine, with the dried peel employed in applications for cough, colds, and digestive disorders. Vitamins A, B & C are top-of-the-line in an orange, superior in supporting efforts to stave off infection. Pharmacology research has also indicated its beneficial properties related to skincare. And while orange isn’t the first essential oil we think of when we’re looking to experience feelings of improved mood, orange aromatherapy benefits have been recognized for ages.
Cold press extraction of the freshly ripe or almost ripe peel extracts a rich and sweet yellow or amber-orange oil that imparts a fruity, crisp, tangy, fresh scent. The essential oil is highly versatile. It pairs remarkably well in blending with peppermint, rosemary, or lemon.
Massage therapists and sports therapists rely on orange essential oil as an ingredient in massage oil, to aid feelings of soothed muscles and in relief of soreness after exercise. Orange is also beloved for helping zap oily skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes, thanks to its antiseptic, antibacterial qualities. Start experiencing the benefits today with Total Life Change’s Orange Essential Oil Blend.
Let the mighty power of the orange work its supportive magic for your day-to-day with orange essential oil benefits:
- At home, at work, or in the car on the way to school drop-off, diffuse a little TLEO Orange to promote feelings of improved mood and sense of calm. Breathe deeply and evenly. Let the crisp, invigorating scent evoke feelings of comfort.
- In the bath or shower, try a few drops on a damp washcloth, placed near the showerhead or on a towel bar as the warmth of the shower’s steam picks up the rich fruity-floral aroma.
- Help support relief of inflammation and irritation to the skin’s surface by diluting 1-2 drops into TLEO Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to a cotton ball; first, clean the skin, then gently apply diluted TLEO Orange to the skin’s surface.
- For a natural cleaner, mix a solution of 4-to-1 distilled water and white vinegar, adding about 24-30 drops of TLEO Orange. Mix well. Apply and wipe on/off surfaces in the nursery, kitchen and bath countertops, kids’ toys.
- Add 10-15 drops per ounce of distilled water in a reusable spray bottle. Shake well. Use the spray to enliven a room or as a natural surface cleaner.
- Combine with TLEO Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage onto skin to alleviate feelings of unease or to prepare for sleep.
- Trouble spots or tired, dull-looking skin? Use TLEO Orange as a quick-remedy facial cleanser by adding 2-3 drops to 1 cup of water and washing your face with it at the end of the day. Remember, citrus oil can cause photosensitivity, so only apply it topically before turning in for the night.
- Place a cotton ball with 1-2 drops of oil under your pillow as you get ready for bed. Inhale deeply and evenly, and enjoy feelings of clearer breathing and restfulness.
TOTAL LIFE ESSENTIAL OILS FEATURES
- PEAK QUALITY: Sourced globally from across five continents
- PRECISE HARVEST: Assures each essential oil’s composition and potency remain intact
- SUPERIOR EXTRACTION: At first cut, by cold press or steam distillation for purity; reduces the breakdown of compounds
Cold press: Whole fruit or peel is pressed to derive essential oil, with solids from the plant included. The integral liquid is then filtered to separate oils from the juice.
Steam distillation: Delicate herb and leaf material is placed in a central unit, traditionally a stainless steel still. Steam is then sent into the container to release the aromatic molecules, creating a vapor. Compounds are then delivered to a condenser. Water is introduced to return the vapor to a liquid, then extracted. The liquid is carried to a separator, where the now-perfumed water and essential oils are separated.
- EXCLUSIVE SEAL: Packaged with a proprietary sealing method to remove all oxygen, prevent degradation and extend longevity.
- EVOCATIVE SCENTS: Exclusive, incomparable blends offer an explosion of sensory elation, therapeutic benefits.
Total Life Essential Oils are here to restore you. To transport you, to transform your day into that escape you envision when you close your eyes and remember to breathe.
Find your center when you inhale the possibility of complete relaxation. This journey will bring you back. Full circle. Returning your mind, body, and spirit to the soulful destination you crave at the end of each busy day. Your mind can pack a bag and set out to discover all the earth offers to restore us, make us whole. Total Life Essential Oils can take your spirit to pristine points across five continents, within the comforting retreat of your own home.
*This product line is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease.
(Note: Citrus oils may cause photosensitivity and should not be applied topically when outside or in direct sunlight.)