W hen we talk about essential oils and their uses, hoping for a sense of renewal –in the mind, the body, the spirit, or all of the above – is a universal reason for seeking the support these precious plant essences offer.
- Overdid it at the gym
- Tweaked your back picking up your kiddo
- Slumped over your desk for too long finishing that project
- Landed funny on an ankle during that Zoom end-of-the-day dance party
- Strained a hammy while cleaning out the garage
- Made your biceps hum with pain after a full day of spring cleaning
- Got shin splints mowing the lawn with gusto
- Stood in one spot, cooking Sunday dinner, until your legs turned to pasta noodles
- Just had a really bad day
… You’re going to feel a need for renewal – a need to recharge and revitalize every part of you. Fast.
Inflammation happens in our bodies when the immune system notices something painful or tiring … or something just generally not right within the body. It goes into overdrive to protect us. This happens with such frequency, it can sometimes lead to our immune system running out of steam or actually creating other issues in other places.
That’s how the essential oils that make up TLEO Revitalize can help. The reviving and restorative qualities of each of these oils are associated with feelings of relief for fatigue or pain. They help address the pain and relieve overworked muscles in a few ways:
Aromatically – Stress-busting 101: Add 5-10 drops to water in your TLEO Aroma Diffuser and enjoy for 30-45 minutes. Breathing in TLEO Revitalize Blend through diffusion can promote feelings of relaxation and comfort.
Topically – Massage away!: This is without question the best way to enjoy the proprietary wonders of TLEO Revitalize Blend. Mix a ratio of 3-4 drops per 1 teaspoon of TLEO Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into affected areas to support a sense of reduced swelling and relief from pain. Add a bit of the recipe below to your TLEO Amber Roller Bottle and pocket that little vial of magic to take with you anywhere.
DIY TLEO Muscle Mix
- 1 ounce TLEO FCO
- 10 drops of TLEO Revitalize Blend
- Mix well. Use only about ½ to 1 teaspoon for a massage. Stay clear of wounds, sensitive skin, sensitive areas, eyes, nose, mouth. Store recipe in an airtight reusable glass jar in a cool, dark place.
DIY Neck Massage
You can find relief from the stressors of the day with these quick, easy steps from Healthline.com for a personal neck massage, with a small amount of diluted TLEO Revitalize Blend smoothed onto both hands before you start:
- Lower shoulders away from ears.
- Straighten neck and back.
- Locate painful (or tense) areas of neck. Press firmly with fingers.
- Gently move fingers in circular motions. Repeat in opposite direction.
- Continue for 3-5 minutes. (Be careful not to overdo it.)
This method is similarly effective on your temples and shoulders – the other two popular places where all our tensions tend to convene and cluster. Check out Healthline.com instructions for more self-massages, including a great one for headaches.
Notably, Revitalize Blend relies on a majority of oils not found in any other TLEO product. Along with TLEO Peppermint, the fabled frontrunner for conquering discomforting feelings from headaches, this blend exclusively includes Balsam fir, Camphor, Copaiba, Helichrysum, Spruce, and Wintergreen. Most of these oils for muscle pain are researched for their analgesic qualities. Several are noted for anti-inflammatory qualities as well.
According to WebMD.com, camphor is FDA-approved for topical use as a painkiller and for itching in concentrations of 3-11%, used in many rub-on products to reduce pain or irritation. And Spruce is studied for its components that promote self-acceptance and security, so, buck up! TLEO Revitalize Blend is here to restore you all the way around – mind, body, and spirit.
*These recommendations are for educational purposes only. Test first for possible allergic reaction. Citrus oils may cause photosensitivity and should not be applied topically when in direct sunlight or going outside. If pregnant or breast-feeding, or taking medications, ask a health professional before use, and consult your doctor about contraindications. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. This product line is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or mitigate any disease.