Welcome to Sleep Awareness Week! Are you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed from a successful night of sound sleep?
TLEO Serenity Blend, created with a more well-rested mind, body, and spirit in … mind, is here to help.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, adults need seven or more hours of sleep each night. The CDC says if you’re getting less than seven hours of sleep in a 24-hour period, you’re not achieving optimal sleep for your well-being.
The United Nations denotes March 14-20 as Sleep Awareness Week, and this Friday, March 19, is World Sleep Day. It’s safe to say we all know we need to nurture our sleep health. But most of us likely aren’t succeeding at that.
In a nationwide sleep study in 2014, the CDC looked at sleep duration for adults older than 18 in the United States. Those who reported less than seven hours of sleep per 24 hours, by state, varied considerably by state. Less than 30% of adults in Colorado, South Dakota, and Minnesota reported “short sleep duration,” while more than 40% reported not enough sleep in Kentucky and Hawaii. The CDC noted “the highest percentages were in the southeastern United States and in states along the Appalachian Mountains. The lowest percentages were in the Great Plains states.”
Clearly, ecological and environmental factors play a role in our ability to get enough sleep.
The proprietary TLEO Serenity Blend, an essential oil diffuser blend recipe for sleep includes the essential oils of lemon, lavender, bergamot, balsam of Peru, ylang ylang, Roman chamomile, and sandalwood create the perfect combination to promote a peaceful atmosphere and feelings of rest and relaxation, as well as a sense of calm and centering of the mind.
Lavender, specifically, is well known as a promoter of restful nights. A 2005 study± looked at how the popular essential oil affected 31 young, healthy sleepers, including 16 men and 15 women aged 18 to 30 years old. According to Taylor & Francis Online, Researchers found lavender increased the amount of slow- and deep-wave sleep in participants. All participants reported feeling ‘higher vigor’ the next morning.”
TLEO Serenity Blend can be beneficial via all of our recommended “3 Ways to Use:”
- With the TLEO Aroma Diffuser
- or TLEO Amber Accessories Spray Pump
- With TLEO Fractionated Coconut Oil
- or TLEO Amber Roller Bottles
- In the Home
- TLEO Amber Mini Mist Bottles
- or TLEO Amber Accessories Spray Pump
- or TLEO Amber Spray Bottle (8 oz.) for laundry, etc.
If you’d rather not leave your diffuser while you sleep (although it comes with auto-shutoff, no worries), you can simply add a few drops of TLEO Serenity Blend to your pillowcase, either directly or with a TLEO Amber Accessories Spray Pump or Mini Mist Bottle, before you’re ready to call it a night. The scent will keep working for you as you drift and into LaLa Land and embrace a good night’s sleep!
World Sleep Day Serenity Blend Delights
– In a TLEO Amber Roller Bottle, blend 2 drops of TLEO Serenity Blend per 1 teaspoon of TLEO Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically to the bottoms of the feet to promote a restful night.
– Before bedtime, remember to completely unplug. Grab a good book. Pop off the droplet top from your TLEO Serenity Blend bottle and place a TLEO Amber Accessories Spray Pump securely. With one or two sprays of this calming essential oil diffuser blend, mist your pillowcase or your bed linens as an aromatic to encourage the calming of your energy in mind, body, and spirit.
*These recommendations are for educational purposes only. Test first for possible allergic reaction. Citrus oils may cause photosensitivity and should not be applied topically when in direct sunlight or going outside. If pregnant or breast-feeding, or taking medications, ask a health professional before use, and consult your doctor about contraindications. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. This product line is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or mitigate any disease.