T he United Nations recognizes Saturday, March 20, as International Day of Happiness. Goodness knows we all could use plenty more of that in our lives!
One of the best things about the aromatic lifestyle of Total Life Essential Oils is how many of these 100% pure essential oils instantly lend a pick-me-up, twirl-me-around boost of feeling happiness and joy whenever you feel the need.
So, get that good old viral Pharrell Williams song going in your head, clap along, and try our DIY Happiness essential oil diffuser blend.
TLEO Happiness is the Truth
2 drops TLEO Bergamot
2 drops TLEO Frankincense
2 drops TLEO Lime
2 drops TLEO Orange
- Use in the TLEO Aroma Diffuser, adding 3-4 drops to distilled water in the diffuser well. Sit back and enjoy (or put on some music and DANCE!) for 30-45 minutes.
- Use in a TLEO Amber Mini Mist Bottle as a room spray or quick mist when you need a pick-me-up before the school carpool or heading to an important meeting. Don’t forget to label your new joyful friend blend with a TLEO Amber Accessories Label.
- Use as a room spray by doubling the recipe and blending in a reusable glass container with 2 ounces of vodka or grain alcohol. Mix well. Add the blend to either a TLEO Amber Mini Mist Bottle, or an 8 oz. TLEO Amber Spray Bottle. Store remaining blend in an airtight, glass container in a cool, dark place with low humidity.
- Use TLEO Amber Accessories Pipettes and blend the drops with 2 teaspoons TLEO Fractionated Coconut Oil. Add to a TLEO Amber Roller Bottle, secure the top, mix well, and roll the blend onto your wrists or neck or another small area.
- If one of your TLEO scents in the recipe has a nearly empty bottle, upcycle by adding the other three oils to that amber bottle and inserting a fresh TLEO Amber Accessories Spray Pump, and score one big sustainable point for Mother Nature!
- Use as a massage oil by adding 3-4 drops of blend to 1 teaspoon of TLEO Fractionated Coconut Oil.
*These recommendations are for educational purposes only. Test first for possible allergic reaction. Citrus oils may cause photosensitivity and should not be applied topically when in direct sunlight or going outside. If pregnant or breast-feeding, or taking medications, ask a health professional before use, and consult your doctor about contraindications. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. This product line is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or mitigate any disease.