his recipe is Sean Bagans approved! It will soon be featured on his cooking show, Hungry for More.
Photo and recipe courtesy of cookingclassy.com
- Ground turkey
- Onion and garlic
- Spices, cumin, paprika, and chili powder
- Tomato sauce
- Chicken broth
- Romaine lettuce
- Desired toppings
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add turkey and garlic, season with salt and pepper, and cook, tossing and breaking up turkey occasionally, until cooked through about 5 minutes.
- Add chili powder, cumin, paprika, tomato sauce, and chicken broth. Reduce to a simmer and cook about 5 minutes until the sauce has reduced.
- Serve mixture over lettuce leaves with desired toppings.