Turkey & Spinach Pinwheels
Looking for some good mood food? Are you a fan of tryptophan? Get your serotonin on with this tasty and fun turkey pinwheel snack that is sure to make your taste buds smile!
- (1) Frying pan
- (1) Dish or plate
- (8) Flour tortillas (8 inches)
- (8) ounces of vegetable cream cheese
- (4) cups of baby spinach
- (1) pound of sliced deli turkey
- Place tortillas on pan over low heat; heat each side of tortilla until warm.
(Be careful not to burn them – flour tortillas heat quickly!)
- Once tortilla is warm, remove from pan and lay flat onto dish.
- Spread cream cheese evenly and layer spinach and turkey over each tortilla.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly
- To serve, cut each tortilla into six pieces and enjoy!
- If not ready to serve immediately, cover and place in the refrigerator
Tried this recipe?
Please share a photo of your creation and let us know what you think on social media by tagging @TLCHQ!