Spicy Cauliflower Florets
These spicy cauliflower florets are hot, delicious, and well-suited for a tailgate party, meal appetizer, or a stand-alone snack.
- (Non-stick) baking sheet (or baking sheet with cooking spray or your desired oil)
- Large bowl for combining ingredients
- 8 cups 1 1/2-inch cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- A pinch of black pepper
- Cooking spray or your desired oil (optional – desired amount)
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce! (optional)
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray the baking sheet with cooking spray or your desired oil (if using non-stick, no oil/spray is needed).
- Step 2
- Toss cauliflower florets into a large bowl and drizzle a small amount of oil over them; add black pepper.
- Spread the cauliflower florets onto the prepared baking sheet; (reserve the bowl).
- Roast the cauliflower until it’s starting to soften and brown on the bottom (about 20 minutes, depending on your oven and the size of the florets ~ check often to make sure they do not burn).
- Step 3
- Meanwhile, combine 2 tbsp. of hot sauce and 1 tbsp. of lemon juice into the bowl.
- Take out the roasted cauliflower from the oven and add to the bowl ~ mix thoroughly.
- Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 10 additional minutes more.
CAUTION: IT MIGHT BE SPICY (and delicious 😉)!
OPTIONAL: DIP INTO RANCH OR YOUR FAVORITE DIPPING SAUCE! ENJOY!
Tried this recipe?
Please share a photo of your creation and let us know what you think on social media by tagging @TLCHQ!