Seasoned Zucchini Noodles
With the help of this recipe, you can turn zucchini into delectable strands to make a vegetable-based dish reminiscent of a noodle dinner.
2 – 4
- Large non-stick skillet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 tbsp parmesan, grated
- Salt, black pepper, and red pepper (cayenne pepper), to taste
- Slice the ends off the zucchini and place it on your spiralizer.
- Turn the spiralizer and create zucchini noodles.
- Note: If your zucchini contains excess moisture or becomes limp after it is cut, simply pat the spiralized noodles dry with paper towels or a thin, clean, kitchen rag.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the zucchini noodles and toss them for one minute, just to warm them through, then turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle the grated parmesan along with salt, black pepper, and red pepper (cayenne) onto the noodles
- Give the noodles another toss in the pan, then serve them up.
Tried this recipe?
Please share a photo of your creation and let us know what you think on social media by tagging @TLCHQ!