With this roasted cauliflower recipe, you’ll be turning a nutritious vegetable from our “Good Mood Food” list into a delightful snack for your 15 Day Challenge. Enjoy it on its own, or pair it with a meal!
- Baking Sheet
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into ¼-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Oven temperature set to 400 °F.
- Spread out the pieces of sliced cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet.
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder should be sprinkled on either side before adding a thin layer of extra virgin olive oil.
It is now prepared and ready to be placed in the preheated oven!
- After ten minutes of baking, flip.
- Bake for a further ten minutes.