Four even-sized, medium chicken breasts
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried Italian seasonings
8 oz jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained
10 oz jar roasted red peppers, drained
Four cloves fresh or roasted garlic
2 Tbsp. chicken broth
2 Tbsp. dried or fresh parsley
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Prepare a baking sheet pan with parchment or cooking spray.
3. Place chicken breasts in between parchment paper or plastic wrap.
4. Gently, and carefully pound chicken breasts into thin/even “pancake-like” 1/2-inch-thick pieces with a mallet or the bottom of a heavy pan.
5. Season with garlic powder & Italian seasonings and rub seasonings into the meat on all sides.
6. In a blender or food processor, purée 8 oz jar Sun-Dried Tomatoes (drained well), a 10-12 oz jar Red Roasted Peppers (drained well-or roast your own), and your garlic. Add a tiny bit of organic Chicken Broth (or water), if necessary, to create a nice, thick sauce puree.
7. Spread a thin layer of the purée (about 2-3 Tablespoons) onto one side of each chicken breast, and top this with a sprinkle of dried or fresh Italian parsley.
8. Roll chicken up, encompassing the puree, as shown, using a toothpick to hold each together, and place rolls onto your lightly sprayed flat sheet pan.
9. Bake in your preheated 375 Fahrenheit degree oven for about 30-35 minutes, or just until chicken is cooked through, finishing with a quick (1-2 minutes) broil to brown the tops.
10. Serve with roasted green beans! Consider incorporating some greens: Add a few pieces of fresh spinach or kale before rolling up the chicken.