Are you taking The 15 Day Challenge and struggling to drop sweets from your diet? We’ve got you. Here’s a recipe that is sure to make your taste buds smile, and as a bonus, these cookies pair great with Delgada Instant Coffee!
Just remember that moderation is key when it comes to snacks! For more information, check out our blog on how to create a healthy plate!
- Rolling Pin (Optional)
- 1 ¼ cup pitted dates, packed
- ¼ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup buckwheat groats
- ¾ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Optional: 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Blend all ingredients, except for dates, in a high-speed blender until you get a fine consistency like flour.
- Add in half of the dates and process until well combined, then add the remaining dates until you have a uniform dough.
- Scoop dough out about 1 tablespoon in size, roll into balls or flatten with a rolling pin and use a cookie cutter to make desired shapes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2-3 large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- Bake cookies for 10 minutes or until they are fully baked.
- Roll balls into brown sugar or sprinkle on top of cookies.
- (Optional: You may sprinkle colored sugar on top of the cookies!)
Tried this recipe?
Please share a photo of your creation and let us know what you think on social media by tagging @TLCHQ!