Introducing… Hungry For More with Chef Sean and TLCHQ Personal Trainer Lukasz. Together this dynamic duo brings nutritional guidance with a splash of entertainment and advice on how to get the most out of your diet or exercise routine.
Looking for a healthy alternative for lunch this week? Look no further! This week on Hungry For More, Sean and Lukasz are cooking up with a tasty and simple tuna wrap!
Make sure to use real tuna, or line-caught tuna, instead of processed or farm caught tuna, because it is healthier and better for you.
Check out the episode and recipe below:
This recipe was featured on our Hungry for More broadcast. Watch the episode on our TLCHQ Facebook page. Recipe Found Here. The laughs are never-ending!
- 6 oz Albacore wild tuna, no salt added
- 28 grams hummus
- 2 tbsp hummus
- Low carb tortilla
- Bell pepper (optional)
- Romaine lettuce (optional)
1. Drain excess water from the tuna package, then put the tuna into a bowl.
2. Combine hummus with the tuna and mix.
3. Use salt, pepper, and paprika to desired taste.
4. Add the mixture to a low-carb tortilla.
5. Optionally, you can add chopped bell pepper and/or romaine lettuce! You can even substitute the low-carb tortilla for romaine lettuce!
Serving Size: 1
After you try the Easy Tuna Wrap, go check out more episodes of Hungry For More.