Looking for a fun and tasty way to supplement your hydration this holiday season? This delightful CranMerry Mimosa for two is sure to make a splash!
- Two Champagne Flutes (or preferred drinking glasses)
- 2 slices of lime
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) unsweetened cranberry juice
- 8 oz (1 cup) of sugar-free sparkling water
- 2 fresh cranberries
- Optional: 2 slices of orange
In each glass:
- Pour 4 oz (1/2 cup) of sparkling water
- Place a slice of lime on the rim
- Add 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- Pour 2 oz (1/4 cup) cranberry juice into each glass and top with sparkling water.
- Use a toothpick to poke a hole through each cranberry.
- Thread rosemary sprig through 2 cranberries and garnish mimosas.
(optional: add a slice of Orange to the garnish)
Tried this recipe?
Please share a photo of your creation and let us know what you think on social media by tagging @TLCHQ!