Cheesy Zucchini Enchiladas
If you’re looking for a vegetarian lunch or dinner, look no further than this savory meal! These enchiladas, filled with zucchini and cheese, make for a hearty and healthy meal!
- Medium-sized bowl
- 8-inch square baking dish
- Cooking spray
4 (2 enchiladas each)
- 8 corn tortillas (6″)
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the grated zucchini, shredded cheese blend, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or butter.
- Spread 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of the zucchini mixture onto an open tortilla. Roll up the tortilla, place it in the baking dish, and repeat this process with the rest of the tortillas!
- Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over your rolled-up enchiladas. (Optional: Top with extra cheese!)
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?
Please share a photo of your creation and let us know what you think on social media by tagging @TLCHQ!