Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Craving pizza but concerned about the calories? Skip the delivery fee; you can make this delicious version at home! With cauliflower crust, shredded chicken, and a variety of vegetables, this pizza is the perfect addition to a healthy plate, and best of all, it tastes great!
- Rolling pin
- Basting brush
- Pizza stone or large baking sheet
- Pizza cutter
- 16 oz. cauliflower crust dough
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1–2 cups chicken, shredded
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Lightly brush olive oil onto a pizza stone or large baking sheet. Roll out your cauliflower crust dough and place on top of the oiled stone or sheet.
- Add a light amount of sauce to the dough. Brush olive oil on top of the dough, then sprinkle with garlic cloves. Spread sauce using the back of a spoon.
- Add toppings! Top with tomatoes, peppers, spinach, chicken, and part-skim mozzarella cheese. (Any of these toppings can be removed or substituted based on your preferences!)
- Bake for about 15–20 minutes until crust is golden brown. (Tip: Check on your pizza at the 10-minute mark to ensure it doesn’t burn!)
- Remove your pizza from the oven, slice using a pizza cutter, and serve warm. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?
Please share a photo of your creation and let us know what you think on social media by tagging @TLCHQ!