2 lbs. fresh salmon fillets
1 lb. large shrimp, uncooked
3 Tbsp oil (olive or canola)
1/2 lb. asparagus
One large lemon, sliced
One stick unsalted butter, sliced
1 ½ tsp ground paprika
2 tsp table salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
1. De-vein shrimp and remove the tail, if desired. Trim ends of asparagus.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F.
3. Combine all ingredients for the seasoning.
4. Cut salmon into four or five equal parts.
5. Arrange salmon and asparagus on a large baking sheet. Season salmon and asparagus (there will be leftover seasoning). Add lemon and butter slices to salmon and the asparagus. Drizzle with oil. Bake 5 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, season shrimp and toss to coat.
7. Add shrimp to the baking sheet, spread out evenly. Add leftover butter and lemon over shrimp. Return to oven. Bake another 7-9 minutes, until shrimp and salmon are fully cooked.
8. Pour the butter juices over the salmon, shrimp, and asparagus.