- Receive inquiries from representatives/customers via telephone, email, and live chat.
- Answer questions, process orders, provide timely information from corporate resources in a courteous manner to provide quality service.
- Oral Communication Skills - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Written Communication Skills - Bilingual
- Reading Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Basic computer skills are required, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and a working knowledge of proprietary “back office” software, including data input and retrieval.
- Customer service skills are required in dealing with a variety of situations. Prior customer service experience is helpful but not required.
- Full time/Part time Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday hours: 1PM-9PM Thursday hours: 3PM-11PM