How can I become involved with TLC?
As an Independent Representative (Life Changer) of Total Life Changes® (TLC), you can participate in three ways:
- You can purchase TLC products for your own use.
- You can sell TLC products to others to make a retail profit.
- You can recruit others who want to consume or sell TLC products to become Life Changers.
Can I just be a customer?
If your only purpose in joining TLC is to enjoy TLC products, you have the option to join as a Preferred Customer. Most people who join TLC do so as Preferred Customers and do not participate in the business opportunity as a Life Changer. A Preferred Customer may upgrade to a Life Changer and build a business at any time by purchasing a Life Changer Kit for $49.95 and completing the enrollment process. There is no additional discount on product purchases as a Life Changer versus the prices paid as a Preferred Customer.
Therefore, there is no need to become a Life Changer if you just want to just enjoy products from Total Life Changes for yourself and/or your family.
2019 Enrollments by type: 14,015 Life Changers and 85,366 Preferred Customers
What should I know about the TLC?
- There are no required purchases other than the initial Life Changer kit also known as the Business Starter Kit ($49.95) or International Life Changer Kit ($19.95).
- Life Changers can begin promoting and selling TLC products based on their own schedule and choosing how and when to sell products.
- Most Life Changers start their TLC business by working part-time and selling to people they know or meet as a way to make a little extra money.
- There are no guarantees that you will earn any income. Some Life Changers will succeed, while others will not.
- Some factors that influence the likelihood of success are time, dedication, effort, and skill.
- Life Changers who successfully build sales organizations typically do so over multiple years
How can I earn money?
You can earn money by selling TLC products. You will receive up to a 50% retail commission based on each product’s point value sold.
You can also earn additional income by inspiring others to join your organization as a Life Changer. This takes a greater amount of skill, training, and ability. You cannot earn money solely by sponsoring others to join your organization.
Most people concentrate on selling TLC products to retail customers
Retail Price $49.95
Point Value 40 points
50% Retail Commission $20.00
How much can I earn in a typical month?
In 2019, about 20,670 U.S. Distributors participated in the TLC Business Opportunity in one or more months and about 10,355 of them earned money from their sales and the sales of those they sponsored. In a typical month, about 3,509 earned money. Here is what they earned in a typical month, before expenses:
First-year Distributors (about 40,000) in 2019
- 44% (about 6,000) earned an average of $157
- 56% (about 8,000) made no money at all
- Top 10% (about 1,400) earned more an average of $456
- Top 1% (about 140) earned an average of $1,853
All other Distributors (about 75,000) in 2019
- 64% (about 4,200) made an average of $362
- 36% (about 2,400) made no money at all
- Top 10% (about 660) earned an average of $1,905
- Top 1% (about 66) earned an average of $14,471
Earning commissions requires skill, consistent work, and dedication. As with any compensation plan, your results may vary and will be based on your aptitude, business experience, knowledge, and the amount of time dedicated There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience.
What if it doesn’t work for me?
You may cancel your Preferred Customer or Life Changer account at any time. Life Changers may return the Business Starter Ki, any products, or marketing materials purchased within the last six (6) months as pursuant to TLC’s Terms, Conditions, Policies, and Procedures. Please email TLCcompliance@TotalLifeChanges. com for further assistance.
U.S. STATEMENT OF AVERAGE GROSS COMPENSATION 2019
Published: July 1, 2020