Hello TLC Community,
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting the world at an increasingly fast pace. During this uncertain time, Total Life Changes is committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees and our distributors worldwide. We do not want you to worry, and we suggest that you take care of your families just like we are taking care of our own TLC family members. As such, we have prepared a comprehensive contingency plan to tackle this issue.
Total Life Changes is currently taking the following precautions:
– All unnecessary business travel has been canceled.
– We have recommended that employees limit non-essential personal travel.
– Any employee who has encountered someone who has, or may possibly have, COVID-19 is required to work from home for a minimum of 14 days to monitor for symptoms before returning to the office.
– We have postponed our London Believe Tour Event, initially scheduled for March 27th and 28th .
– We have canceled all planned events, parties, and meetups scheduled to occur in our offices, and we are limiting the number of visitors to our offices.
– We have increased the number of office cleaning procedures, including multiple daily cleanings of all door handles, kitchen appliances, and other commonly used surfaces.
– Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the offices, with frequent use encouraged.
– We have shared health tips for minimizing the spread of infection, as well as references to the CDC COVID-19 website.
– We have discouraged handshakes and high-fives, opting for elbow bumps or other non-contact gestures.
In preparation for the possible need to work from home, we have conducted work-from-home evaluations. We do not anticipate any interruption to our company, and we are committed to keeping your TLC Business fully functional and operational. We want to ensure that our company and Life Changers are safe in this national emergency because we love each other period.
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty to Total Life Changes. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Total Life Changes Corporate Staff