No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, Inc
The Contest is open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years old, or the age of majority where they live, whichever is older. Employees of Total Life Changes, LLC (“Sponsor”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
2. Entry Period
The Contest starts at 12:00 PM ET on July 11, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on July 15, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). Entries received outside of the Entry Period will not be eligible.
3. How to Enter
Visit TLCHQ Community Facebook Page, and follow the instructions to complete the entry form. Among other things, you will be required to follow the page, share a story of hope, tag one friend and share the post onto your Facebook story (your “Entry”). One (1) story of hope is equal to one Entry. You may share the post for an additional Entry up to one (1) time per day for the duration of the Contest. No additional Entries will be granted for more than one (1) story of hope.
- Representations: By entering, you represent the following: (i) your story is your original work and reflects your honest experience; and (d) you agree to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Contest, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
4. Sponsor’s Rights to Comments
You do not transfer ownership of your comments or stories by entering the Contest. However, by entering, you grant Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your Pictures and Essay as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you.
5. Selection Process:
For the contest of #TLC5Gs, Sponsor will attempt to select up to ten (10) winners based on the process set forth below:
- Final Selection: At various points between July 11th ,2021 and July 15th, 2021 (the ”Selection Period”), a computer program will combine each available Entry into one pool and winners will be randomly selected throughout the duration of the Entry Period.
6. Potential Winner Requirements
Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return a non-disclosure agreement and a declaration of eligibility, and a release which, among other things, confirms the Sponsor’s license to use the comments. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within seventy-two (72) hours, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place according to the procedures set forth above.
Each winner will receive:
- What’s included: ONE $500 cash payment that is to be transferred into winner’s Venmo, Zelle, or Cash App account. If no account of these kind is available, an address, legal name, and tracking verification will be required so that a MoneyGram or back i-Office deposit can be made.
- Additional Details: Prize amounts will be distributed within approximately 10 business days after verification of all winners. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prize or any prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the winner because of an incorrect or changed address or other contact information. If winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited, and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. A winner is responsible for paying taxes and any costs and expenses related to the prize not specified above. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received for the applicable social platform used to enter during the Promotion Period and the relative performance of all entrants. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
8. General Conditions
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest; or (b) award the prizes according to the criteria set forth above from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in cases of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or fraud or breach by Sponsor of these Official Rules, by entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related that may impede entry; (c) any claim or allegation that your Photos or Essay infringes any copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property right; (d) lost, late, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Privacy and Publicity
Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Detroit, Michigan. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or Sponsor’s rights and obligations in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Michigan.
12. Winner Information
Winner information will be available after the contest period has ended and the winner has accepted his/her prize. A complete list will be made available at: www.totallifechanges.com/commmunitycontest
The Contest is sponsored by Total Life Changes, LLC, 6094 Corporate Drive, Fair Haven, Michigan 48023.