TLC Spam Policy
Total Life Changes® prohibits the distribution or delivery of any unsolicited commercial e-mail or bulk email, known as “spam.” Emails sent by Total Life Changes® may only be sent to recipients who have been clearly notified of the collection and use of their email address and have consented to receive communication from the Independent Business Owner or Customer.
Emails sent, or caused to be sent, by Total Life Changes® may not:
- Represent themselves as an employee of Total Life Changes®
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names
- Misrepresent, hide, or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path
- Use deceptive addressing
- Use a third-party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third-party’s equipment, without permission of the third-party
- Use misleading information in the subject line or otherwise make false or misleading comments in the email content
- Otherwise violate Total Life Changes® Terms and Conditions, Policies and Procedures, or Advertising Policy
Violation of Total Life Changes® Anti-Spam Policy will be taken very seriously. Any Independent Business Owner or Customer who is determined to be in violation of this policy may be terminated immediately.
If an Independent Business Owner or Customer’s violation of this policy causes any damage or loss to Total Life Changes® business operations, or causes the Total Life Changes® Web site or email functionality to be interfered from normal service, the Independent Business Owner or Customer may be held personally liable for damages and loss of business.