Total Life Changes
- Participate in general project planning meetings with key team members in our creative and engineering teams to plan and build innovative experiences.
- Own website performance, making sure it is as fast as it can be.
- Set-up the testing instances that the application runs on - testing, and then, eventually, deploying.
- Facilitate the process of taking a release, building it, uploading it to a static edge-cached content delivery network, and flipping the switch to make it live
- Monitor errors and logs.
- Create development standards to be used across the entire organization - and make sure that they are being followed! Based on the requirements of each project, define the best.
- Automate, automate, automate!
EXPERIENCE GUIDELINES (These are the requirements that all applicants MUST HAVE to be considered for this position)
- 4+ year’s experience developing and deploying Internet sites and applications in an agency / design firm environment.
- Expert with hand-coding advanced HTML, CSS, JS/AJAX.
- Expert with integration of complex applications using PHP or .Net.
- Passionate about pushing the boundaries of interactive technologies.
- Expert with the latest web authoring tools and latest Adobe Creative Suite.
- Expert with cross-platform, multi-browser issues.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with product development life cycles.
- Experience with enterprise level software development practices (sprints, version control systems, issue tracking tools, local build environments).
- Must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment with Producers, Designers, and other Developers.
- Must be flexible and be willing to move between tasks as needed.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
- Multi-lingual is a plus.
- Experience in Direct Sales/Multi-Level Marketing Industry is a plus.