Total Life Changes
- Work closely with our Creative and Marketing teams to develop, create, and produce videos, including: promotional, product, marketing and company videos.
- Create and edit video content for multi-platform use and distribution including: online, DVD and social media channels.
- Help create and build our in-house video department.
- Participate in planning meetings and support content creation.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the video production needs.
- Use your creative eye and technical experience to film a variety of videos on-site, including company events, interviews, promotional videos, etc.
- Create motion graphics and animations using 2D and 3D applications for marketing and promotional usage.
EXPERIENCE GUIDELINES (These are the requirements that all applicants MUST HAVE to be considered for this position)
- At least 3 years of video production experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the video production process: directing, filming, interviewing, boarding, editing, encoding, uploading, and managing media.
- Production skills: photography and videography, camera operation, sound, lighting, and quality sound capture.
- Program expertise: Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Adobe Premiere (bonus points if you can use Lightroom or Cinema 4D).
- Equipment expertise: Canon 5D Mark II and III; Kessler equipment (Dolly, Slider, Jib).
- Proven range of both pre-production and post-production skills.
- Experience working with, or in, a startup environment is a strong plus.
- Mastery of a variety of styles and flavors.
- Big ideas, big ambition, not-so-big ego.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Multi-lingual is a plus.
- Experience in Direct Sales/Multi-Level Marketing Industry is a plus.