Total Life Changes
RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned)
- Lead Total Life Changes social media strategy to drive engagement, audience growth and conversation across all social accounts.
- Responsible for making editorial decisions around daily and long term social media marketing plans.
- Guide the messaging, values and energy of Total Life Changes on social media.
- Lead social distribution strategy across the organization and identify business cases for new social media opportunities.
- Design and implement content plan to align with business goals and communication strategy.
- Set specific social media objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. text, photos, videos, sales and promotions).
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, communications, sales and customer service to ensure brand and messaging consistency.
- Help communicate with customers and Associates, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews; Handle any escalated issue from team.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. content, videos, pictures, layout, etc.).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness.
- Perform research on current social media trends and audience preferences.
- Implement new social media features, as suitable to improve performance and grow audiences and engagement.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies in social media, design tools and application.
- Direct and oversee the work of Social Media staff, including training, mentoring and insuring professional development.
EXPERIENCE GUIDELINES (These are the requirements that all applicants MUST HAVE to be considered for this position)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- 6 years of marketing, advertising, social media experience.
- 3 years of focus on Social campaigns from inception through execution.
- 2 years of experience managing a team.
- Strong follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Social media writing skills with a demonstrated ability to optimize messages for audiences and channels.
- Strategic thinker, independent problem-solving skills, and ability to drive consensus.
- Ability to make creative contributions that influence campaigns and apply analytical skills to measure success and inform future initiatives.
- Expertise with publishing within all major Social Media platforms.
- Comfortable working both in Mac and Windows Operating Systems.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 8 years of marketing, advertising, social media experience.
- 5 years of focus on Social campaigns from inception through execution.
- Experience in Network Marketing.
- Experience using social media management tool Buffer.