Stay on track with your Resolution Meal Plan and try this delicious salmon meal. Approximately 270 calories. (serving size: 1 fillet and about 3/4 cup cauliflower)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon ground cumin, divided
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 cups cauliflower florets
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
4 (4 1/2-oz.) skin-on salmon fillets (about 1 in. thick)
4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Add cauliflower florets; toss well to coat.
- Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet; bake at 450°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until cauliflower is browned and tender. Combine the cauliflower mixture, cilantro, and lemon juice in a bowl; toss gently to combine.
- Reduce oven temperature to 400°F.
- Combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon cumin, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, coriander, and allspice in a small bowl. Rub spice mixture evenly over fillets.
- Arrange fillets, skin side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray; bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until done. Serve with cauliflower mixture and lemon wedges.