In just 10 minutes or less, you to can make your own at-home NutraBurst Fruit Gummies for your family. An easy way to sneak in all the fruits and veggies that are skipped at the dinner table.
- 1 small (.3oz) package Sugar-Free Jello
- 1 envelope Knox unfavored gelatine
- ⅓ cup cold water
- 2 TSP or 2 Sachets of Nutraburst
- Mix together the Jello, unflavored gelatine, 2 TSP of Nutrabubrst
- Add water in a medium-sized saucepan on medium heat for about 2 min.
- Fill mold with jello, do right after cooking
- Put in refrigerator for 1-2 hours until solid