Web Developer ASP Net
6094 Corporate Drive Fair Haven, Michigan 48023
Fair Haven, MI USA 48023
Full & Part Time
We are seeking a Web Developer ASP Net to join our team in Michigan! You will develop and implement unique web-based applications. Must be able to report to our headquarters in Fair Haven, Michigan.
- Participate in general project planning meetings with key team members in our creative and engineering teams to plan and build innovative experiences.
- Own website performance, making sure it is as fast as it can be.
- Set-up the testing instances that the application runs on – testing, and then, eventually, deploying.
- Facilitate the process of taking a release, building it, uploading it to a static edge-cached content delivery network, and flipping the switch to make it live
- Monitor errors and logs.
- Create development standards to be used across the entire organization – and make sure that they are being followed! Based on the requirements of each project, define the best.
- Automate, automate, automate!
- Experience in developing and deploying Internet sites and applications in an agency/design firm environment.
- Expert with hand-coding advanced HTML, CSS, JS/AJAX.
- Expert with the integration of complex applications using ASP.NET MVC Using C#
- Passionate about pushing the boundaries of interactive technologies.
- Expert with the latest web authoring tools and the latest Adobe Creative Suite.
- Expert with cross-platform, multi-browser issues.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with product development life cycles.
- Experience with enterprise level software development practices (sprints, version control systems, issue tracking tools, local build environments).
- Must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment with Producers, Designers, and other Developers.
- Must be flexible and be willing to move between tasks as needed.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
- Multi-lingual is a plus.
- Experience in Direct Sales/Multi-Level Marketing Industry is a plus.
- Please include your portfolio URL or URL’s of websites you worked on developing.
- Basic computer skills are required, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and a working knowledge of proprietary “back office” software, including data input and retrieval (training provided).
- Customer service skills are required in dealing with a variety of situations. Prior customer service experience is helpful but not required.
- Part-time and Full-time up to 7 days
Medical, Dental, & Vision. 401K
Hiring Company Description
- 2019 Best Places to Work (Direct Selling News)
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Debt-Free Global Direct Selling Company 17+ years
- 2x Top 100 Global Direct Selling Company (Direct Selling News)
- AAA+ Business Opportunity