Customer Service Representative
6094 Corporate Drive Fair Haven, Michigan 48023
Fair Haven, MI USA 48023
Full & Part Time
An incredible opportunity to join a passionate staff dedicated to Changing Lives! Competitive wages. Excellent work environment supporting healthy living. Must speak English fluently and be able to work at our Headquarters in Fair Haven, MI.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates are preferred but not required.
- Positive attitude with a passion for helping people
- Receive inquiries from representatives/customers via telephone, email, and live chat.
- Answer questions, process orders, provide timely information from corporate resources in a courteous manner to provide quality service.
- Oral Communication Skills – Bilingual Preferred
- Written Communication Skills – Bilingual Preferred
- Reading Skills – Bilingual Preferred
- Computer Literacy
- Basic computer skills are required, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and a working knowledge of proprietary “back office” software, including data input and retrieval (training provided).
- Customer service skills are required in dealing with a variety of situations. Prior customer service experience is helpful but not required.
- Part-time and Full-time up to 7 days
Hiring Company Description
- 2019 Best Places to Work (Direct Selling News)
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- Debt-Free Global Direct Selling Company 17+ years
- 2x Top 100 Global Direct Selling Company (Direct Selling News)
- AAA+ Business Opportunity